Hardwood Floor Cleaning
Hardwood flooring has a certain allure. They can instantly transform any room in your house, business, restaurant, or hotel resort into a stylish and classy space. However, cleaning with vacuums, mops, and brooms is not enough to get rid of all the debris, dust, grime, and other impurities that might damage your hardwood floors. For this, you need the help of a professional Raleigh hardwood floor cleaning company.
At Carpet DryClean, our expert technicians have provided expert hardwood floor cleaning services to residential and commercial properties in Raleigh, NC for many years. Let us handle the dirt and grime that has accumulated on your hardwood floor to bring back its luster. Carpet DryClean can help you restore the beauty of your hardwood floors, whether they are real, laminated, or engineered.
If you want to schedule a hardwood floor cleaning service, give us a call at (number) today. Or fill out the “Request Service” form on this page to receive a free estimate.
Commercial Hardwood Floor Cleaning
Using a professional commercial hardwood floor cleaning service helps create a fresher, healthier environment for customers and staff. Hard surface floors can harbor a lot of dirt and debris that can’t be removed by vacuuming or mopping. At Carpet DryClean, we go beyond just wiping down your hardwood floor to remove even the most stubborn dirt.
To ensure your floor’s long-term performance and durability, we only use products and equipment designed for commercial use. Carpet DryClean’s hardwood floor technicians will leave your floors sparkling clean and gleaming.
*Information Continued Below*
Get A FREE Estimate
Residential Hardwood Floor Cleaning
Cleaning the hardwood floors in your home doesn’t have to be a tedious task. Our goal is to give you the best residential hardwood floor cleaning services possible, which involves getting into the nooks and crannies of your floor.
In the hands of a company like Carpet DryClean, the invisible dirt on your hardwood floor is the least of your concerns. To ensure that your floor shines as it should, we use cutting-edge cleaning techniques and hardwood floor cleaners of the highest quality.
The Importance Of Hiring Professionals To Clean Your Hardwood Floors
Hardwood floors are a wise investment because they enhance the appearance and monetary value of a property. The best way to ensure that your hardwood floors last for many years is to have them cleaned by a company specializing in hardwood floor maintenance. However, if you’re still not convinced that expert hardwood cleaning is worth it, here are some of its advantages.
Makes Your Hardwood Floor Last Longer
Whether at home or the office, your wooden floor is regularly exposed to the elements such as moisture, dust, debris, and allergens. All these factors can degrade the quality and appearance of your hardwood flooring. By choosing an expert hardwood cleaner, you can effectively improve the longevity of your hardwood floors. We are familiar with the proper cleaning procedures and products to use.
Deep Cleaning That Won’t Harm Your Floors
Carpet DryClean has the right tools and equipment to thoroughly clean and restore the luster of your hardwood floors. And to make sure we don’t do any damage, we exclusively use gentle cleaning products.
Saves Time And Energy
When you hire a professional hardwood floor cleaning service, you’ll be able to spend more time with your work, business, or loved ones instead of trudging through a tedious chore. It is also more difficult to clean hardwood floors if spills, water damage, or pet accidents are present. If you need cleaning assistance, a company like Carpet DryClean can help. Our team can safely clean, polish, and seal your hardwood floors.
Our Hardwood Floor Cleaning Process
- Before beginning any work on your hardwood floors, our professionals will do a comprehensive examination to identify the type of floor you have. After determining the floor’s material, we can choose the best cleaning method. We clean all types of hardwood floors, including vinyl, solid wood, engineered wood, and laminate. Our professionals will thoroughly inspect your floor to look for any existing damage and select the most appropriate cleaning agents and tools.
- We’ll clear the room of as many furnishings as possible, then use our professional hardwood vacuum cleaning equipment to clean the whole area of debris. Afterward, the hardwood floor cleaning process begins.
- We’ll thoroughly clean your hardwood floors with our auto scrubber. This cleaning equipment uses our proprietary hardwood floor cleaning agent to get rid of filth and dirt.
- After thoroughly cleaning your hardwood floors, we’ll use a fan and a microfiber mop to quickly dry the area so that surfaces can be stepped on right away with no fear of water damage.
- We will conduct a final check to ensure that you are satisfied with our service and that your hardwood floors are clean.
Schedule A Hardwood Floor Cleaning Service Today!
Let us put our years of expertise, knowledgeable staff, and cutting-edge techniques to work for you and your home or business. Call Carpet DryClean at (919) 878-0748 to arrange for a professional hardwood floor cleaning in Raleigh, NC and beyond!